Advanced Care Medical
Advance Care’s mission and business strategy is to provide better, more consistent, comprehensive care solutions by vertically integrating urgent care facilities with ancillary services and new technologies. The intended outcome is to provide a broader continuum of patient care at a lower cost and generate significantly higher operating margins.
- Tenant: Advance Care Medical
- Location: 5315 Flynn Crossing Dr., Alpharetta, GA, 30005
- Property Type: Freestanding, Medical
- Building Size: 4,061 Square Feet
- Project Acreage: 1.04 Acres
- Purchase Price: $5,681,575
- Cap Rate: 6.00%
Just a quick 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, Alpharetta is a community with a character all its own. Part Southern, part cosmopolitan, but always down to earth and accessible. You’ll find everything from tranquil street locations to high rises, from swim and tennis neighborhoods to wooded escapes. The people in the community come from all ages and backgrounds, but they all share a sense of excitement and expectation.
Alpharetta is known for its excellent school system, job opportunities, shopping, restaurants, cultural events, parks and access to work.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Property is offered debt-free
- Long-term, corporate-guaranteed lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: Healthcare Solutions Holdings Inc.
- Initial Lease Term: 20 Years
- Rent Increases: 2% increases every year
- Renewal Options: Two 5-year Extensions