Lake Oconee, GA
- 6% Income Stream
- 15 Year NNN Lease
- Brand new 9,100 SF build-to-suit Dollar General in Atlanta MSA.
785,000 new jobs forecast in Atlanta through 2025 (30% higher than the U.S. average).
Exchanging Hassle For Happiness
BRAND NEW, UPGRADED CONSTRUCTION STORE
- Brand new 9,100 SF build-to-suit Dollar General in Lake Oconee, GA.
- This store has an upgraded facade and opened for business June 13, 2019.
- Eatonton is located near 19,000-acre Lake Oconee which is a second home community for Atlanta and a prime destination for boating, fishing, golfing and vacationing.
- 5-Mile Average Household Income is $102,482 which is superior to typical Dollar General locations.
- The city of Eatonton is located approximately 76 miles East of Atlanta.
- 15 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered within metro Atlanta, which includes Home Depot, UPS, Delta Airlines and Coca-Cola.
- 785,000 new jobs forecast through 2025 (30% higher than the U.S. average).
- Home to the Atlanta Braves, Hawks, Falcons, and host of the 2019 NFL Super Bowl.
Atlanta is the hub and economic engine of the Southeast, which is the fastest growing region in the U.S. The city’s thriving economy and job base, coupled with its high quality and low cost of living, make it an ideal destination to draw young and educated talent from all parts of the country. Diversified investments from corporations, as well as state and local governments, make Atlanta an ideal place to conduct business. Currently there are 15 Fortune 500 companies that call Atlanta home, which include the recently relocated Mercedes- Benz and State Farm Insurance headquarters. Bolstering the city’s economic appeal, Atlanta is also home to the busiest airport in the world, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, which handles more than 100 million passengers per year.