Over the past 10 years, Dollar Stores have become an increasing staple of the national retail landscape. Their continued corporate strength and expansion has made Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Dollar Tree some of most attractive net lease investments available.
- Tenant: Dollar General
- Location: 863 Sparta Highway, Eatonton, GA
- Property Type: Freestanding, Retail
- Building Size: 9,100 Square Feet
- Purchase Price: $1,630,000
- Cap Rate: 6.0%
Atlanta is the hub and economic engine of the Southeast, which is the fastest growing region in the U.S. The city’s thriving economy and job base, coupled with its high quality and low cost of living, make it an ideal destination to draw young and educated talent from all parts of the country. Diversified investments from corporations, as well as state and local governments, make Atlanta an ideal place to conduct business.
Tenants-in-Common or TIC ownership allows multiple buyers to purchase an undivided percentage of a single piece of property. Each buyer receives his own deed to the property and benefits from all of the income, tax shelters and appreciation it provides. This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Property is offered debt-free
- Long-term, corporate-guaranteed lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: Dol Gen Corp
- Initial Lease Term: 15 Year NNN Lease