Over the last 10 years, Dollar General has rekindled Americas love for the corner store as an increasing staple of the national retail landscape. Their continued corporate strength and expansion has made Dollar General one of most attractive net lease investments available.
- 2018 Sales increase 9.2% to $25.6 Billion
- 29th year of same-store sales increases
- 15,600 locations
- Largest retailer by location
- BBB credit rated
- Tenant: Dollar General
- Location: 100 Old Hwy 31 E #3, Bethpage, TN 37022
- Property Type: Freestanding, Retail
- Building Size: 9,100 Square Feet
- Purchase Price: $1,410,540
- Cap Rate: 5.75%
Bethpage is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Sumner County, Tennessee, United States. Located on the historic US Route 31, Bethpage is just a 15-minute drive northeast from the growing neighboring city of Gallatin, Tennessee.
Rooted with several churches, local businesses, and an elementary school, Bethpage is a small town with plenty of southern charm.
This Dollar General is in the heart of Bethpage, is the only market in town, and is the nearest place for locals to grocery shop.
It’s location is found near the US Route 31E, for convenient access for locals and those passing through.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Property is offered debt-free
- Long-term, corporate-guaranteed lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: DOLGENCORP
- Initial Lease Term: 15 Years
- Rent Increases: 10% each period
- Renewal Options: Three 5-year Extensions
- Remaning Term: 8 Years