Neuragenex is the nation’s fastest growing healthcare brand and platform, consisting of multiple avenues of care and expanding across the nation to offer the latest and safest healthcare programs and treatments. Neuragenex Treatment Centers was founded to provide patients with access to pain relief without surgery, drugs or invasive treatments.
- Tenant: Neuragenex
- Location: Lehi, UT
- Property Type: Freestanding, Medical
- Building Size: 3,500 Square Feet
- Purchase Price: $5,767,890
- Cap Rate: 6.00%
Lehi is home to Silicon Slopes where there are typically more cranes in the skyline on any give day than the rest of the state of Utah. Lehi’s recent growth has been in single family homes and commercial development. The region encompasses a cluster of IT, software development, hardware manufacturing, and research firms along the Wasatch Front.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Property is offered debt-free
- Long-term, corporate-guaranteed lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: Neuragenex Treatment Centers, LLC
- Initial Lease Term: 20 Years
- Rent Increases: 2% every year
- Renewal Options: Two 5-year Extensions
- 20 Year Average Return: 7.25%