Neuragenex stands as the nation’s most rapidly growing healthcare brand and platform, poised to expand from its current 15 operating locations to an impressive 56 within the next year. Founded by medical professionals, Neuragenex Treatment Centers was established to provide patients with access to pain relief without surgery, drugs or invasive treatments through high pulse external electrical stimulation and specialized hydration therapy.
- Tenant: Neuragenex
- Location: 2975 Showplace Drive, Naperville, IL 60564
- Property Type: Freestanding, Medical
- Building Size: 3,500 sq. ft
- Purchase Price: $7,002,492
- Cap Rate: 6.50%
Naperville Crossings is situated at the Northwest Corner of Route 59
and 95th Street in the heart of South Naperville’s retail corridor. Lot sits
as an outparcel to AMC Showplace 16 which boasts over 750,000 2 visitors per year. Tapestry of Naperville, a 300-unit residential project,
is adjacent to center. There is ample parking available and multiple
points of access via Route 59 or 95th Street.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
Property is offered debt-free
- Long-term, corporate-guaranteed lease
Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 385.248.0613
- Lease Guarantor: Personal; President, Founder, CEO
- Initial Lease Term: 20 years
- Rent Increases: 2% increases every year
- Renewal Options: Three 5-year options