Family Dollar | Dollar Tree
As Dollar Tree merges with Family Dollar, it’s two great stores coming together — Family Dollar, ready to meet your family’s needs, alongside Dollar Tree, with its thrilling offerings in seasonal, party, and crafting — to help you celebrate life’s occasions. Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) is a Fortune 200 company with $25.51 billion in sales and a $7.285 billion net worth. In addition, Dollar Tree has an investment grade credit rating of BBB.
- Tenant: Dollar Tree Stores Inc.
- Location: 6112 County Road 88, Pisgah, AL 35765
- Property Type: Freestanding, Retail
- Building Size: 10,532 sq ft
- Purchase Price: $2,124,694.44
- Cap Rate: 5.40%
The Town of Pisgah is located on the brow of Sand Mountain in Jackson County and overlooks the Tennessee Valley below. The actual town limits of Pisgah cover only 4.8 square miles, but the service area is much larger. Pisgah is known for its natural beauty, its large and varied wildlife, its deep commitment to education, and its strong sense of community.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
Long-term lease, newly renovated building, NN lease
Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 385.248.0613
- Lease Guarantor: Family Dollar Stores Inc.
- Minimum Rent: $117,075.00
- Initial Lease Term: 10+ Years
- Rent Increases: After 10 years, ~5% increases each option period
- Renewal Options: Five 5-year options