Pulse Healthcare System | Crockett ASC
Pulse Healthcare System is made up of nine clinic locations across the state of Texas. The twelve healthcare providers at Pulse put one-on-one relationships with their patients at the core of what they do. Pulse also prioritizes state-of-the-art resources. The clinics are equipped with the best technology and treatment options to ensure that patients are feeling better without delay.
- Tenant: Pulse Physician Organization, PLLC
- Location: 200 Renaissance Way, Crockett, TX 75835
- Property Type: Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Building Size: 11,074 sq ft
- Purchase Price: $9,505,147.83
- Cap Rate: 5.75%
Crockett is a charming small town located 120 miles north of Houston. It is the county seat of Houston County, Texas, and home to about 6,500 people. Crocket is known for its outdoor recreation. The locals enjoy fishing and boating the beautiful lakes and rivers, biking through the tall pines, and riding horses in the pastures. Crockett is graced with several local shops, restaurants, and parks. Local boutiques, historic homes, and the nearby Davy Crockett National Forest give the East Texas town its charm and beauty.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Long-term, NNN lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: Achy Legs Clinics, LLC; Spectre Innovations, LLC
- Minimum Rent: $44,350.00
- Initial Lease Term: 15 years
- Rent Increases: 11% Every 5 Years
- Renewal Options: Three 5-year options