Pulse Healthcare System | Katy Clinic
Pulse Healthcare System is made up of nine clinic locations across the state of Texas. The twelve healthcare providers at Pulse put one-on-one relationships with their patients at the core of what they do. Pulse also prioritizes state-of-the-art resources. The clinics are equipped with the best technology and treatment options to ensure that patients are feeling better without delay.
- Tenant: Pulse Physician Organization, PLLC
- Location: 714 South Peek Rd., Katy, TX 77450
- Property Type: Freestanding, Education
- Building Size: 5,250 sq ft
- Purchase Price: $2,054,546.18
- Cap Rate: 5.50%
Katy, Texas is conveniently located thirty miles west of Houston and sits at the intersection of Fort Bend County, Harris County, and Waller County. Katy is known for its beautiful neighborhoods, master-planned communities, abundant parks, and nationally-ranked school district. Katy City offers the charm of a small town, but its proximity to Houston makes the pleasures of city life easily accessible.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Long-term, NNN lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: Achy Legs Clinics, LLC; Spectre Innovations, LLC
- Minimum Rent: $9,416.67
- Initial Lease Term: 15 years
- Rent Increases: 11% Every 5 Years
- Renewal Options: Three 5-year options