Pulse Healthcare System | Trinity Clinic
Pulse Healthcare System is made up of nine clinic locations across the state of Texas. The twelve healthcare providers at Pulse put one-on-one relationships with their patients at the core of what they do. Pulse also prioritizes state-of-the-art resources. The clinics are equipped with the best technology and treatment options to ensure that patients are feeling better without delay.
- Tenant: Pulse Physician Organization, PLLC
- Location: 303 S Robb St, Trinity, TX 75862
- Property Type: Freestanding, Education
- Building Size: 1,273 sq ft
- Purchase Price: $456,000
- Cap Rate: 5.75%
Trinity is a city in Trinity County, Texas. Trinity is at the intersection of State highways 19 and 94 and Farm roads 230, 356, and 1617, in southwestern Trinity County. The current population of Trinity, Texas is 2,732 based on projections of the latest US Census estimates. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.8 square miles. Trinity is 80 miles north of Houston.
About Tenant In Common
Tenant in common or TIC ownership allows two or more people to hold an ownership interest in a property. Each property owner or business
entity holds its own separate stake in the property and receives a deed.Their interests do not have to be equal.
This Millcreek Commercial property has the following characteristics:
- Long-term, NNN lease
- Satisfies IRS requirements for 1031 exchanges
Office | 801.899.1943
- Lease Guarantor: Achy Legs Clinics, LLC; Spectre Innovations, LLC
- Minimum Rent: $2,185.00
- Initial Lease Term: 15 years
- Rent Increases: 11% Every 5 Years
- Renewal Options: Three 5-year options